REC TwinPeak Solar Panels
REC TwinPeak solar panels are an example of research and innovation coming to fruition in world record performance. REC solar panels are award winning and highly regarded Worldwide. They produce top quality solar panels that are very good value for money. They offer a 20 year product warranty which increases to 25 years if Solarpro does the installation. This is equal to the LG World leading solar panel warranty. Click below to speak to one of our experts, get an immediate quote or make an appointment to visit our showroom.
Why Choose REC TwinPeak Solar Panels
REC’s TwinPeak Technology is a revolutionary advancement in multicrystalline solar panel technology that delivers a power boost of up to 20W per panel compared to standard multicrystalline panels. The technology inherent in REC TwinPeak products increases the power of 60-cell modules up to a world record 300W for 60-cell sized modules. Click to read more about the technology or watch the video. Click the image below for the data sheet.
Make the Most of Your Roof Space with REC TwinPeak
When considering a solar installation, the idea of “more” is at the forefront; produce more energy, save (or earn) more money, and do more good for the environment. The more space you have, the more solar panels you can fit, and the more energy you can produce. But when you only have a limited amount of space available – such as your home’s rooftop – there are ways of making the most of it.
For a good value for money option we recommend REC TwinPeak panels with a Fronius string inverter because the panel itself can manage a certain amount of shade. For maximum power generation choose a SolarEdge optimised inverter. This also enables individual solar panel monitoring and will give you the best overall performance and power.
Why Choose Solarpro
- Panel warranty increases to 25yrs when installed by Solarpro. Same as LG Solar.
- Local company. Providing quality solar products for 10 years.
- 10yr Whole of Solar PV System Warranty provided on labour & small things that can go wrong.
- Third party, independently assessed. Clean Energy Council (CEC) Approved Solar Retailer.
- Years of experience with REC panels on small and very large installations.
- Installers go through extra training for certain panels – well above industry average standard.
- Active with Local, State & Federal Government to get the financial benefits of renewable energy recognised.
- Regular speakers and involved in community events.
- Installations from small family homes to large commercial buildings, including schools and local government.
- After care service. We aren’t going anywhere.
- Call into our showroom in Allambie Heights to see and feel the products you will be buying.
REC solar panels have comprehensive power output and product warranties. The 25-year linear power output warranty ensures that REC solar panels will perform exactly as they are designed to, every year for 25 years. The solar panels come with a product warranty for 20 years. This is above industry standard and increases to 25 years when Solarpro does the installation. Solarpro is a Professional REC Installer.
REC TwinPeak panels have a low CO2 footprint. The energy payback time is about a year. This means that after one year’s operation the REC TwinPeak panel will have generated the same amount of energy that was required to produce it. So, after a year the energy produced is profit for the World’s ‘clean energy bank’. This is industry leading.
Solar panel recycling
Creating clean and green energy through solar panels would only be half as successful if the panels could not be disposed of properly at the end of their life. REC makes a concerted effort to ensure its products are durable and recyclable.
Low carbon footprint
Thanks to REC’s rigorous efforts, REC panels have a low carbon footprint, as evaluated in 2016 by Deloitte SA in Singapore and critically reviewed by 2.-0 LCA Consultants in Denmark. In addition, panels made with REC’s award-winning TwinPeak technologies have been certified by CERTISOLIS for their low carbon footprint.
Quick energy payback time
Because because of this low carbon footprint and the advanced production methods used, REC solar panels have a short energy payback time (EPBT). Of course, the exact energy payback time depends on the irridiation at the site of the installation.
REC like Solarpro takes sustainability seriously and it has policies in place to ensure they do this. These papers can be obtained on request:
- REC policies on sustainability (PDF)
- HSE management
- Certifications of the REC production facility in Singapore:
- ISO 9001 Module, Singapore (PDF)
- ISO 14001 Module, Singapore (PDF)
- OHSAS 18001 Module, Singapore (PDF)
REC is the largest European brand of solar panels and provides solar energy solutions Worldwide. REC is headquartered in Norway and the panels are manufactured in Singapore. Founded in 1996, REC has over two decades of experience and is an established long-term player in the solar industry. It is a global leader with over 2,000 people employed world-wide and partnerships in place to help meet the World’s growing energy needs. At the end of 2017, REC had produced more than 30 million panels, amounting to 7.6 GW of clean energy.