What kind of personal information may be collected?
We may collect personal information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our website, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available collect your name, date of birth, contact details such as your mobile, telephone or email address, identification information and financial information including credit history and about your financial situation when applying for finance for our products. We will only collect personal information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal information.
We may collect non-personal information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal
information may include your browser name, your type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as your operating system and your internet service provider and other similar information.
How your personal information may be used
Solapro may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about your account with us
- In order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- To process, investigate and respond to a complaint if one is made
- To send emails/newsletters – we may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- To respond to you inquiries, questions, and/or other requests and provide any information or documents requested by you.
- To update our records and keep your contact details up to date.
- To improve our website – we may use any feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
Disclosing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
Accessing your information
You can access your information by making a written request to us. We will endeavour to provide you with the information you have requested, unless providing such access would infringe another person’s privacy. If at any time you want to know what personal information we hold about you, please contact us at any time.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal, auditing or internal risk management reasons.